Develop and Improve Your Knowledge with Organic Chemistry Practice Test
Organic chemistry practice test is one of the best methods for students to identify their strengths and weaknesses. In fact, taking a test does not simply measure how much you know towards a specific topic but it also reinforce which areas you need to work on. Studying is definitely much easier when you take advantage of free organic chemistry exam questions and answers online. Pre test sample is easily available online and you can get it for free making it the best study resource. Convenient help for students are now within reach with our sample of organic chemistry practice test. Also you can check inorganic chemistry practice test sample.
- Which of the following transitions is the highest energy transition?
- n to s*
- n to p*
- s to s* (Answer)
- p to p*
- Which of the following compounds would have the highest boiling point?
- CH3OH (Answer)
- What is the total number of sigma bonds found in the following compound?
- 11 (Answer)
- How many dichlorinated isomers can be formed by the halogenation of CH3CH2CH2CH3 with Cl2 in the presence of light?
- 6 (Answer)
- Which of the following would not be a reasonable nucleophile in a SN2 reaction?
- H2O (Answer)
- Which of the following halides will react most rapidly in a SN2 reaction?
- CH3I (Answer)
- Which of the following compounds is the strongest Bronsted base?
- NH3 (Answer)
- The major reason that phenol is a better Bronsted acid than cyclohexanol is…
- it is a better proton donor.
- the cyclohexyl group is an electron donating group by induction, which destabilizes the anion formed in the reaction.
- phenol is able to stabilize the anion formed in the reaction by resonance. (Answer)
- the phenyl group is an electron withdrawing group by induction, which stabilizes the anion formed in the reaction.
- The reason that CH3NH2 is a stronger base than CH3OH is due to the fact that…
- hyperconjugation resonance of the product, CH3NH3+, is better than for CH3OH2+
- resonance of the product, CH3NH3+, is better than for CH3OH2+
- the electronegativit
y of nitrogen is less than oxygen, thus making the electron pair more available. (Answer)
- It isn’t. The oxygen atom has 2 non-bonded pairs of electrons making it twice as basic.
- What is the total number of pi bonds found in the following compound?
- 3 (Answer)
Get Free Sample of Organic Chemistry Exam Questions and Answers Online Now!
It is not enough that you study well but you should take note of the best online exam preparation to ensure that your performance is top notch. Answering, for example, geometry exam questions may be challenging for most but our exam preparation tips are sure ways to minimize stress and hassle for students.
- Start studying early. As you go along various areas of your field, you can revise your notes and create new ones to effectively review.
- Do not just organize your time but also organize your study materials.
- Use organic chemistry exam questions and answers to evaluate your knowledge. You can also benefit from pre test sample to sort out which areas you need to work on.
- Set study goals and adapt a good learning style. Make sure that the process of learning is enjoyable instead of looking at it as a stressful task.
- Seek help for students if you are struggling with learning, studying or needing study resources.
Always utilize organic chemistry practice test to review and study. Answering questions under timed conditions is extremely helpful for students.