C Programming Exam Questions Sample to Help You Study
If you think studying is not enough to ensure good scores in your exam, you can try using free samples of C programming exam questions. It will help you prepare for the actual test and will maximize your knowledge on various topics. A good advantage with free web programming exam questions is the variety of the questionnaires thus giving you more coverage of topics. Pre test sample is an effective and guaranteed helpful solution for those who want an innovative approach towards studying for their programming test. The following are top 10 common C programming exam questions with answers:
- In which stage the following code #include<stdio.h
> gets replaced by the contents of the file stdio.h
- During editing
- During linking
- During execution
- During preprocessing (Answer)
- How will you free the allocated memory?
- free(var-name); (Answer)
- Which of the following operations can be performed on the file “NOTES.TXT” using the below code?
fp = fopen(“NOTES.TXT
- Read and Write (Answer)
- Which of the following special symbol allowed in a variable name?
- * (asterisk)
- | (pipeline)
- – (hyphen)
- _ (underscore) (Answer)
- How would you round off a value from 1.66 to 2.0?
- ceil(1.66) (Answer)
- Declare the following statement?
“A pointer to an array of three chars”.
- char *ptr();
- char (*ptr)*;
- char (*ptr)();
- char (*ptr); (Answer)
- Which standard library function will you use to find the last occurrence of a character in a string in C?
- Does there any function exist to convert the int or float to a string?
- Yes (Answer)
- The maximum combined length of the command-line arguments including the spaces between adjacent arguments is
- 128 characters
- 256 characters
- 67 characters
- It may vary from one operating system to another (Answer)
- Which of the following correctly shows the hierarchy of arithmetic operations in C?
- / + * –
- * – / +
- + – / *
- / * + – (Answer)
Exam Preparation Tips to Ace Your Programming Test
Of course you can try to find different sample, like object oriented programming exam questions and answers, but to boost the success of your performance, you should check out this helpful online exam preparation guide:
- Time is of the essence when it comes to studying for your test. Spend time not just studying but leisurely researching about various topics in your coverage.
- You can use charts, diagrams and notes; these are effective exam preparation tips that are sure to help you remember.
- To help you get used to the format of your actual exam, use sample C programming exam questions and answers.
- You can stay focused when working with groups so try study groups. Your group can also answer together pre test sample and explain your answers.
- Do not hesitate to seek help for students if you are unsure how to approach studying C programming.
If you want to familiarize yourself with the types of questions that might appear in your actual exam, try our free sample as the perfect online exam preparation.